- Cet évènement est passé
Webinar: Managing food allergy in high school
août 13 @ 8:00 - 9:00 EDT
The transition to middle school/junior high to high school for youth with food allergy has unique challenges. Join us for a lively webinar led by Kyle Dine, food allergy educator, and a panel of high school students with food allergy as they impart their tips and best practices for managing food allergy in high school.
- Advice on how you can best prepare before high school starts
- Essential info for your first few weeks at high school
- Insight on how high schools handle food allergy differently
- Tips and strategies to help throughout high school
Details of this webinar
- What is the webinar about: How to navigate food allergy in a high school environment and the importance of preparing for the transition from middle school. This panel will share first-hand experiences and advice for parents and youth and tell them about useful resources. They’ll be happy to answer your questions, too.
- Who is presenting: Kyle Dine, food allergy educator, and a panel of youth with food allergy who are currently attending high school and are members of Food Allergy Canada’s Youth Advisory Panel.
- When is the webinar: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 from 8pm-9pm EDT
- Who should attend: This is a must-attend session for youth who are soon entering, or already in, high school. Parents of youth, school staff, and others who are interested in this topic are also welcome to attend.